question

developerjazzhaq avatar image
developerjazzhaq asked

Error on Prize Table

Getting this error in case of Prize Table. Please help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That's been fixed. This is related to the issue you had with the action triggers for prize tables you'd deleted - the manual change required to remove the action triggers left the prize table reference in a bad state. So long story short, this isn't something that can happen via any Game Manager or API based operation, so it shouldn't come up again.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developerjazzhaq avatar image developerjazzhaq commented ·

Now when trying to add a new Prize Table. I am getting this error.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan developerjazzhaq commented ·

Got it - another layer to the same issue. Basically, making manual changes to the data tables in order to solve an issue is exceptionally risky. Rather than trying to delete your actions groups to start, it would have been best if I'd said "please wait for the real fix, and work in another test Title ID in the meantime". So, my apologies for the confusion on this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.