question

psvramaraju avatar image
psvramaraju asked

Hello!!! I am working with webhooks in playfab. And I gave the condition of the event if some logs in, the event should be triggered. My doubt is how can I test when a webhook is activated. Is there any plaform for testing that??

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

So, a webhook is specifically a web call to your endpoint, with the body of the event that triggered the call as the body of the call. So, testing this should be just checking the web server you've set as the endpoint of the call. Can you give us the Title ID where you have configured your webhooks, so that we can have a look?

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

psvramaraju avatar image psvramaraju commented ·

My playfab title id is: 6EC1

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan psvramaraju commented ·

So, two problems:

1. The event you're triggering on is "developer_logged_in". It looks like what you really want is "player_logged_in".

2. You're using the mLab databases API, which is for querying to get the list of databases in your MongoDB. You need to use one of the Insert calls to add data to your database.

0 Likes 0 ·
Denzie Gray avatar image Denzie Gray brendan commented ·

@Brendan

"1. The event you're triggering on is "developer_logged_in". It looks like what you really want is "player_logged_in"."

Is there an inverse of this call?
Like, for example: "player_logged_out"

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.