question

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell asked

dashboard UX issue - store items adding

I'm adding a bunch of items in my store, in bulk. I'm clicking add, add, add, add, add--OOPS I didnt want that one. I click the checkmark--uhhh no way to undo. Now, I know this window shows me stuff I already have added also. And it might not make sense to delete those from here (then again, it might)--so what's the difference between un-adding, and deleting? I don't know. I'm not sure I have a good suggestion here. I'm just reporting that it's unpleasant to have what feels like checking a bunch of checkboxes be irrevocable.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

So, is the request to have the ability to de-select items from the pop-up window where you select catalog items to add to the store?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell answered

I'm not sure I made a request, just offered feedback. However, I think I'd make this my request: From the add items popup, I would like to see a 3rd state--grayed and noninteractive, if any information is set on the item--as well as the ability to uncheck items which have no information set on them (which immediately removes it from the list, and reverts the button back to the blue add button)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.