question

ed-dev avatar image
ed-dev asked

Remove statistic from user / Restrict leaderboard rewards

Hey!

I have the issue that my timed leaderboards are rewarding users with a score of 0. I couldn't find a way of adjusting this within the prize tables / leaderboards. Is this possible?

Alternatively, I thought I could remove the user's entry but I can't find any information on removing statistics. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Prize tables reward players by their position in the leaderboard, rather than by a specific score. But a player who hasn't reported a score at all won't show up in the leaderboard - so the only way a score of 0 would be there is if it was reported for the player. It sounds like the real issue is that you want to be able to delete player scores, yes? We'll be providing that capability in an upcoming release.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

attractstudios avatar image attractstudios commented ·

Hey,

any updates on this? Is it now possible to delete individual player scores, without resetting the entire leaderboard?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan attractstudios commented ·

We've had a number of requests for the ability to delete stats (both from the player and overall from the game). As soon as this has been implemented, we'll make sure there's a post on it, so that everyone has the info.

0 Likes 0 ·
bodin avatar image
bodin answered

Hi,

Any update on this?

It has been 2 years from the first request to add this ability. I would love to hear the update.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.