question

alteleid24 avatar image
alteleid24 asked

Can't add currency into drop tables

How i can add some currency into drop tables? Like Bundles

screenshot-1.png (19.5 KiB)
screenshot-2.png (22.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That actually is the way to add a virtual currency drop to a drop table - by making a Bundle that has the VC, and making that one of the items in the drop table. We'll be adding more functionality to drop tables in a future update, specifically to enable being able to return a variable amount of VC.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Marc avatar image Marc commented ·

Hi Brendan, I know this answer is nearly 3 years old but I just noticed that drop tables still cannot hand out currencies directly - is it still a planned feature? Or another way to randomly reward variable amount of currency (without using cloudscript)?

1 Like 1 ·
alteleid24 avatar image alteleid24 commented ·

Okay) Thank you very much

0 Likes 0 ·
pixelsage avatar image pixelsage commented ·

Just noting — I've been hoping for this function to materialize as well. I'd like to be able to hand out variable amounts of currency without using cloudscript.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.