question

alessandro avatar image
alessandro asked

OSX + iOS Add-on configuration

Hi, I have an issue validating OSX receipts, the Playfab response is Invalid BundleID. This is because on Itunes I have different bundle ID for the iOS and OSX version of the game.

It's possible to add an OSX BundleID for validate IAP receipt in parallel with iOS in the Add-on's configurations? Can you suggests some other way to handle both validation?

Greetings

Alessandro

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Part of the security of the receipt validation process is checking that the bundle ID for the receipt matches the one in your configuration in the Add-ons page for the payment processor in question. That way, people can't substitute receipts for other titles (a common technique in hack tools). Right now, the configuration is a one-to-one for bundle ID and Title ID, since a single app in iTunes can only have one bundle ID. So you would need to use a separate Title ID in order to enable this right now. I can add a backlog item to allow for multiple bundle IDs in a title configuration, but it would be best if you were to add this to the Feature Requests forum, so that others can vote on this request to help with prioritization.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.