question

bjost avatar image
bjost asked

Cannot get invited to studio

I have to say this is the most frustrating user experience I have ever had. This isn't the first time I had to do this. I was invited to the studio last month. Then come to find out my account no longer exists even though I show in the users list of that studio. They then invite me back and neither of my accounts (personal, business) work. I click the accept invite and just go to the main page. It never accepts. I have tried on both accounts.

This also happened the first time I tried to join.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It sounds like you're encountering the fact that the invitation sent via email is only good for one hour. The reason for this is due to the fact that email isn't a secure messaging system, so we need to make certain that invitations aren't accepted by folks other than the intended recipient. If you're accepting the invite right after it is sent, could you please specify the Title ID you're being invited to and your email address, so that we can look up the specifics?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bjost avatar image bjost commented ·

Thanks for the Reply. I am clicking the URL link seconds after it arrives in my inbox. @Brendan is there a way i can provide this info so it isn't public?

1 Like 1 ·
brendan avatar image brendan bjost commented ·

If you can email us the link, along with the details of what browser you're using (and what version of that browser), and what you see when you when you go to the link in a new incognito window, we can have a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
bjost avatar image bjost brendan commented ·

I submitted a ticket. I'm using Chrome with the latest updates 57.0.2987.133. It just takes me to the mygames screen.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Sounds like this resolved with the most recent link you were sent. It's still not clear why you were seeing this, as we cannot see any issues here, but we're glad you're no longer blocked on this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.