question

Dylan Hunt avatar image
Dylan Hunt asked

Can't add to leaderboard

I was adding new leaderboards as sum (1 for each class to track top stats for each class) -- suddenly I can't add anymore. I didn't add that many - I don't feel that I was blocked.

cantadd.jpg (73.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, if you check the limits page for that Title ID, you will indeed find that you've hit the limit on the total number of statistics you can have defined (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/77C6/limits/Statistics/PlayerStatisticDefinitionsCount). I'll file a bug to make sure that error is more clearly stated.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt commented ·

Gah, only 25? I can't even get 1 stat per class out there -- that's a pretty low amount for statistics: How can I raise this? How much?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Dylan Hunt commented ·

The current upgrades available are shown on the page I linked in my response (your title's limits page). You can select any other limit available there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt brendan commented ·

Oh oops, got it --

100 statistic names for $19.99 / 100,000 MAU --

This is not monthly, is it? Just $19 one-time fee for a +100 cap if staying under 100k MAU?

EDIT: For example, I could pay $40 one-time for +200 stats, as long as I have less than 100k MAU, correct?

EDIT 2: Hmm, where can I view my current MAU to take a guess at where I'm at? Surely WAY under, but just curious.I was looking here.

EDIT 3: Hmm, I'm going to use the contact form -- I may like to purchase.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt commented ·

It appears I've reached a bug:

Despite not creating anymore new stats, my "latest" version on postman is still rejecting ANY stats updates (to existing stats). I also cannot delete or rename any leaderboard stats.

It appears that once you reach max, it locks you out from interacting with your stats at all. This does not seem normal~

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Dylan Hunt commented ·

I haven't seen that before - do you mind if I do some testing on your title, to verify?

And yes, we will be providing stat deletion in a future update. Please see this thread for more info on that: https://community.playfab.com/questions/3483/how-do-i-delete-a-leaderboard.html

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.