Idea

Michal Töpfer avatar image
Michal Töpfer suggested

Sort player statistics by key (in Game Manager)

I have quite a lot of statistics (for every level) with similar names (containing number of level). I would really appreciate if I could sort them by their Key on the Game Manager website to make them more organized.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

This was actually a fairly simple change in the Game Manager, so we've updated so that the statistics in that page show up in alphabetical order (as they do in the players/leaderboard tab).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michal Töpfer avatar image
Michal Töpfer commented

Thank you very much. It is much better now. It's not completely perfect for my stats though, but that is my fault as I chose a bad way to name them (I use l_2, while l_02 would be better for sorting).

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas