Idea

Jeff avatar image
Jeff suggested

Creating new title from API

Howdy PlayFab Folks!!

Your APIs appear to be fairly complete - but one thing I was looking for was the ability to create a new Title through an API call.  

I'm creating an end-to-end construction framework to create and configure a title - fill it with game/player data and then do some client emulation work to bang on it a bit (mostly to test the veracity and completeness of our own codebase but also to ensure we have a realistic setup populated when we perform a variety of tasks).

It appears that one of the only things I am missing is the ability to create a title dynamically (without using the developer portal).

Any thoughts?

thanks in advance!!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Hi Jamiel,

I'm moving this to the Feature Requests forum, so that others can vote this up if it would be of value to them. We prioritize in part based upon the aggregate need of our community, and this forum helps us to get that feedback (as well as many online and in-person conversations).

At the moment, we don't have a "CreateTitle" API call. In part, this is because it would be open to potential abuse, so we would need to be mindful of this in designing such a feature. But if others would also find this helpful, it's something we can look into adding to the schedule.

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas