Idea

mark-2 avatar image
mark-2 suggested

Title News Support For Types and Already Read News

Let's say we are using Title News for multiple things in our game: Daily News, Event Announcements, Tips and more. Title News could support a Type column and then the API call could get all news items of a given type. Currently you can get the latest Count items, but is there a way to get the latest items that the user has not read yet?

Title News
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
dreadwolf avatar image
dreadwolf commented

This would be an extremely useful feature to have. I considered using the Title News feature, but I don't think it will work for us due to the inability to filter news by type. Our game is on mobile and pc and both clients share the same PlayFab backend, but require different sets of news data. I can't request news just for pc or just for mobile so it's not going to work for us.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.