Idea

Dylan Hunt avatar image
Dylan Hunt suggested

Integration with G2A

EDIT: Err, I just learned that people think they're sketchy if you sell from them .... but their dev features are SO NICE UGHH...... what a shame.

This would be great. They are 100x more polished than xsolla and accept every form of payment there is: localized. In India they'll even moped to someone and trade a Cd key for cash since no one uses cards there.

I just met with a manager at live expo in Taipei and they remind me of... Playfabs missing 1/2!

They actually support inventory systems like you guys (if you sync yours with their systems, could sell micro transactions directly thru them using playfab) and have a full API, but mostly for sales (they host your game, manage Cd keys sales and the actual payment systems).

If you had support with them, together you guys could do dreamy things. They are the competitor to Steam and, while people are not on Steam yet, people are on g2g.

I told the manager about you guys and hopefully he'll contact one of you. He thought you guys seem awesome! Which you are :)

Together.. You could rule the world.. (of gaming back end). Their serviced and customer service just rocks. And their commission for key sales is only 9 percent. Steam is 30 percent to compare.

I mean I'd do both steam and g2a (they both don't require exclusivity) if I had the chance but we are 100 percent going to START with g2a.

It'd be nice if I didn't have to code some things twice to use both of you :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

·

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas