How it could operate
- player clicks password reset
- player get email and clicks link to password reset
- link takes to default page saying app name and "please return to app to finish resetting your password" while also sending a callback to the application that password reset was called
- Application gets callback saying password reset was called
- Player completes password correction in application rather than dedicated website
The reason i suggest this is because as a gameplay focused person, my web experience is very limited. Making the process of setting up the page on my companies wix website a rather complicated learning experience that shaved a few days off my timeline doing what could be a really simple task if done with a call back to the application.