Idea

mhaider avatar image
mhaider suggested

PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking C/C++ SDK for Android, iOS, and Linux

I am working on a project that is using PlayFab, and we would like to be able to use real-time notifications. The main platforms are Android, iOS, and Linux.
The current method of releasing this SDK, with compiled binaries and headers, means we can only use it for the platforms it's specifically built for.

sdksandroidMatchmaking
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sakdiahhassan7 avatar image sakdiahhassan7 commented ·

feedback PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking C/C++SDK for Andorid,ios,and Linux

0 Likes 0 ·

2 Comments

·
Alonso Pascacio Flores avatar image
Alonso Pascacio Flores commented

Estoy trabajando en un proyecto que está usando PlayFab, y nos gustaría poder usar notificaciones en tiempo real. Las principales plataformas son Android, iOS y Linux.

El método actual de lanzamiento de este SDK, con binarios y encabezados compilados, significa que solo podemos usarlo para las plataformas para las que está diseñado específicamente

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sakdiahhassan7 avatar image
sakdiahhassan7 Suspended commented

i like the all so feedback to my account

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.