Idea

Matt Laird avatar image
Matt Laird suggested

Edit Custom Data for User Inventory (item instances) inside Game Manager

The Game Manager currently allows admins to edit custom data for items inside the catalog. It would be useful to be able to edit the custom data on item instances inside a player's inventory.

Basically, the same functionality as 

UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData

except in a visual screen the same way the Economy -> Catalogs -> Items page allows.

Something like Players -> Inventory -> Item Instance -> Edit

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
Matt Laird avatar image
Matt Laird commented

I noticed there is now an 'i' icon next to user inventory items in the Game Manager. When clicked on, it shows the saved custom data for the user's item. Will this be editable in the future?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Yes, we do plan to make that editable in a future update. It's not a scheduled task yet though, so I'm afraid I can't provide a specific date.

10 |1200

James Gwertzman avatar image
James Gwertzman Deactivated commented

Good news! This feature is now done. Player (and character) inventory custom data can now be edited via the Game Manager.

To edit an inventory item's custom data, click the "i" in the circle next to its name. You may add new keys or modify existing values, but you may not delete or change existing keys.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas