Idea

bunzaga@gmail.com avatar image
bunzaga@gmail.com suggested

Delete items inside inventory from Dashboard.

I've been messing around with the SDK and Cloud Scripting, so I have a lot of test items I've given myself to see how things work and the consequences for different requests, etc.

It would be nice to be able to delete these items from the users inventory from the dashboard, instead of just revoking them.  I want them totally gone from existence. :D

I'm pretty sure there is a scriptable way to do this, but that's my point, I'd like to do it from the dashboard and not have to call a script or create a cloud script to do it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

When revoked, the items are no longer in the player inventory. They show up in the inventory list in the Game Manager as a historical record, and to provide a way to reverse the revocation if needed. We're looking at making some updates which will remove the need to have a historical record in the player inventory though, so we'll likely be removing it from there in an upcoming change - please keep an eye on our announcements in the Game Manager for more on this in the coming weeks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

When revoked, items no longer clutter up the player inventory screen in the Game Manager. If you want to track on the complete history of items being added/removed to/from the player inventory, you can get a complete set of the event history for your game written to your own S3 bucket via the Event History tab in PlayStream.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas