Idea

ksanpablo@obsidian.net avatar image
ksanpablo@obsidian.net suggested

Why doesn't the UserAccountInfo contain any UserGoogleInfo?

How would we be able to find out if the user already has a google account linked?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

5 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

The short answer is because people hadn't asked for it previously. However, we've been thinking of some usage scenarios in which it would be useful to have some additional data coming back on the user account, so we'll be adding this shortly. We'll update here when this is available.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar commented

Hey Brendan, I think you forgot I already asked about this.
But nevermind, I'm looking forward to seeing nice features coming to PlayFab!

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Sorry, to be clear, when I say people I mean more than one or two. But again, we'll be adding this soon.

10 |1200

ksanpablo@obsidian.net avatar image
ksanpablo@obsidian.net commented

Also, no easy way to unlink a google account using the dev console like facebook?

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Thanks, we do also plan to update the Game Manager to provide consistent functionality across the different account linkages.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas