Idea

simong@everguild.com avatar image
simong@everguild.com suggested

Remove DropTable or clear them all ?

I can only update drop tables through the AdminAPI (no SetDropTables)and can't delete any droptable in the dashboard.
Can we have have those options please?
Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Thanks, we've added a backlog item for that. One clarifying question, though:

A RandomResultTable could be referenced in a bundle, container, or another drop table. If it's the only thing in that other item, that would potentially make that item completely invalid, causing a problem for your title. The simplest solution would be that this DeleteRandomResultTable call would return an error if the table is referenced elsewhere. Is that what you would expect?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

simong@everguild.com avatar image
simong@everguild.com commented

hmm, yes or at least having an option in the dashboard to remove the unreferenced tables maybe?
I just want to clean up the dashboard as it becomes very messy with all the try and fails :)

10 |1200

eric@begoodi.fr avatar image
eric@begoodi.fr commented

I'm not the one who asked for it, but also interested, and yes, it makes sense to get an error if the drop table is referenced in a bundle or container.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas