Idea

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz suggested

Validate Receipt on Cloudscript

Hello everyone,

I found this question on the website and according to it, the subscriptions of Google Play uses same receipt to renew the subscriptions.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/41259/how-do-i-update-a-users-subscription.html

I guess, this means that when a subscription of a player renews itself, it doesn't generate a new receipt ID. I just need to check the old one to see if it's valid. If this is correct, accessing validate APIs on Cloudscript can make the auto-renew subscriptions process autonomous on the server side.

For example;

I create an empty item that is consumable by time (1 month), and I also save receipt ID of the subscription on the player's internal data.

After a month, the item disappears on the player's inventory and it will trigger player_consumed_item event. Then I check the player's receipt ID on Cloudscript to see if the player's subscription is still active.

apisCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

·

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.