Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

see shared group data in game manager

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

6 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Freerangegames
started a topic on Wed, 01 July 2015 at 2:23 AM

I couldn't find shared group data in game manager. Please add it so we can edit/view it just like title data. Editable Member list and key-store data would be nice.

--
Kova

3 Comments
johntube said on Sun, 05 July 2015 at 8:15 PM

GameManager is also still missing :

• CloudScript Logs

• Friends

• UserInternalData

• UserReadOnlyData

• UserPublisherData

• UserPublisherReadOnlyData

• Characters and respective data

• etc.

Jedaniv said on Tue, 01 September 2015 at 9:14 AM

Still nothing on this? It would be great to edit shared groups data on the site.

Brendan Vanous said on Wed, 02 September 2015 at 12:52 PM

When it comes to new features, we prioritize largely based upon the aggregate need of our development community. One way we get that feedback is through the Feature Requests forum, while we also get plenty from email threads and in-person discussions. We do have Game Manager display and editing of shared group data in our backlog, but it's not on our schedule yet as there are many features ahead of it right now, going by that prioritization.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andrew [not provided] avatar image
Andrew [not provided] commented

It would be really helpful for us to be able to view and edit shared group data from the dashboard.

10 |1200

andalexopoulos@gmail.com avatar image
andalexopoulos@gmail.com commented

This would be a fantastic addition to the Game Manager.

10 |1200

Mario Roberti avatar image
Mario Roberti commented

Ha! OK good, I was going fricking nuts looking for it in the dashboard and I couldn't find it cause it doesn't exist. Heh.

Any updates on getting a dashboard browser?

Appreciate it!

Mario

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We can't really provide a date for something that isn't in development. Right now, our recommendation would still be to use known patterns for construction of the Shared Group Data IDs (ex: {PlayFabId}_incoming_messages), or else a "master index" per player.

0 Likes 0 ·
mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell commented

Me too!

This would be a fantastic addition to the Game Manager.

10 |1200

Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar commented

so the GameManger only shows Public key/values (Permission: Public).
can we change that?

I guess I need to manually add the admin PlayFab account as a member to all Shared Groups (or at least those I want to view from the Game Manager)
or
always update Shared Group key/values with Permission: Public.

3 comments
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

That was actually due to a bug in the Game Manager - which we've now fixed.

1 Like 1 ·
Hamza Lazaar avatar image Hamza Lazaar brendan commented ·

it seems there is still a bug when trying to save data of a Shared Group Data that has no members.

0 Likes 0 ·
pf-gm-bug2.png (8.7 KiB)
brendan avatar image brendan Hamza Lazaar commented ·

Thanks, we have a bug open on this to get it fixed as soon as possible. For now, I'd have to recommend adding a dummy test account to Shared Group Data that you need to edit from the Game Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

相关的想法