Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

Cloud scripting in C#

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

10 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

brainbeat.club
started a topic on Wed, 06 May 2015 at 7:19 AM

Hello

When you plan to release Cloud scripting in C#?

I need to know that in order to organize my future work.

3 Comments
Brendan Vanous said on Wed, 06 May 2015 at 10:20 AM

We don't have a target date for this yet, but we constantly re-examine and adjust our schedule based upon our development community's needs. I'm moving this to the Feature Requests area, so that others can give input as to whether this is a key item for their titles. If you could please let us know your target dates (feel free to use devrel@playfab.com for confidential info like this), that would help us in our review.

Yudeng2004 said on Sun, 10 May 2015 at 12:34 AM

Definitely needed, I have all my logic in photon server right now, would love to migrate over. Also, for custom photon server, they have an unlimited app/unlimited server pricing of 750/month for indies. If a game scales up, will we be able to use this plan if we choose premium?

flekoun said on Sun, 10 May 2015 at 2:32 PM

Oh that would be great! C# syntax would help us A LOT to migrate our logic on cloudscript

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anh Le avatar image
Anh Le commented

Hi. How is the progress of this?

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We don't have a scheduled date for this as of yet, but if it's something you'd like to see, we strongly encourage voting it up (use the Like option on the suggestion, at the top).

0 Likes 0 ·
yzx2002 avatar image
yzx2002 commented

I need this feature too. It's really helpful to write the cloud script.

10 |1200

Dylan Hunt avatar image
Dylan Hunt commented

This would be awesome!

10 |1200

Andrew Maksimov avatar image
Andrew Maksimov commented

That would be very useful.

10 |1200

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell commented

c# support would have saved me 100s of hours transcribing my thoughts into an alien language, and later altering transpilers to automate that for me.

10 |1200

Anh Le avatar image
Anh Le commented

Hi. Any update, @Brendan?

1 comment
10 |1200

To date, we have not been able to comment on release dates for features that aren't near completion, as it's all too easy for the realtime needs of the service to change, requiring us to allocate unexpected resources (which would impact the release date, and we don't want people to take a dependency on us for things we can't guarantee).

However, now that we're part of Microsoft, we're working on the possibility of being able to provide a roadmap for upcoming features, with dates. As soon as we can do so, that'll be on our site.

0 Likes 0 ·
Canberk Soner avatar image
Canberk Soner commented

Are there any updates about this?

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

@Le Giang Anh @canberksoner

For the folks asking, we post updates on upcoming features when we are able to. That means that when a feature is in development, and the target date for release has high confidence, we proactively share that info. Until that happens, we do not share dates, as if we then slip our date, that impacts every developer that took a dependency on that date. This feature has been prioritized in our stack rank, given the number of requests, so we do have folks looking into adding it. We'll announce a date as soon as we can.

10 |1200

bodin avatar image
bodin commented

Any update of C# for Cloud Script?

1 comment
10 |1200

As stated in the post immediately above this, we will be proactively posting information as soon as it is available. We do that in our blog, here: http:blog.playfab.com. That would be the page to keep an eye on, for more information.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

相关的想法