Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

Request Custom Fields in Leaderboard Results

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

4 Comments

·
roberto avatar image
roberto commented

This feature could be really helpfull

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Larry Dietz avatar image
Larry Dietz commented

I'll throw my vote in on this as well. Multiple column leaderboards are almost a necessity in today's games. Haven't seen a leaderboard with just a name and a single value since the old Atari arcade machines :) (Or at least not many)

-Larry

10 |1200

funbreakstudios avatar image
funbreakstudios commented

Hello! I really need the ability to show multiple types of data with the leaderboard, such as the name of the player, the picture of the player and a trophy for my game. I think this feature is a must have for PlayFab and I can't believe it is not there yet...

How many more votes do you need to start working on this feature?

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We're actually working on more advanced leaderboard functionality, including arbitrary data per leaderboard entry, for later this quarter.

1 Like 1 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

The full set of profile information for all players is now available as part of leaderboards. Have a look at the ProfileConstraints parameter of the leaderboard queries.

7 comments
10 |1200

robert avatar image robert commented ·

Does this mean ShowStatistics is working now? (is still set to reserved for future development in the documentation)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan robert commented ·

Sorry, no - the rest of the profile is available now. The statistics will be available shortly, once we have the schema live.

0 Likes 0 ·
nickpruehs avatar image nickpruehs commented ·

Does this include grabbing Player Data (Title) Read-Only Data? I can't seem to find that one.

Also, is this included in Unreal 4 integration already?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan nickpruehs commented ·

No, player data is not part of the profile - only the elements you see in the API call are available from the profile. And yes, all our SDKs have access to this, including both flavors of Unreal (C++ and Blueprints).

0 Likes 0 ·
nickpruehs avatar image nickpruehs brendan commented ·

Okay then maybe I just don't understand the answer - how can I fetch custom data along with leaderboards now? :)

We really just need a single property to be stored with each user to fetch along with the leaderboard. That could be an integer, but we'd really prefer it to be a string. The value should not be writable from the client, but readable.

I've taken a look at everything we can grab with the player profile constraints. The two things that caught my eye were AvatarUrl and Tags. As for AvatarUrl, it seems that clients might be able to change themselves whenever they want to, even if we don't explicitly offer that in our client (cheaters, hackers reading the Title ID). And tags seem to be used for segmentation.

Am I missing something?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas