Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

User created levels

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

JMoller
started a topic on Wed, 10 September 2014 at 7:41 AM

I'd like to be able to allow my users to upload a level they have made. And have other users be able to download it and play it. So a user would need to request a list of levels based maybe on a filter or popularity and then they would request a specific level to be downloaded.

Now this would probably need to be limited when considering size. For my own game I'm working on right now the levels are about 50kb and I don't know for you what is doable or not.

A system like this could maybe be made more general for any user data that is meant to be shared with other users.

1 Comment
gwertzman said on Tue, 16 September 2014 at 8:42 AM

Good suggestion. We are looking at "content management" features more broadly for a future update, for everything from uploading graphics to go along with catalog items, to providing banner ads or graphical interstitials for in-game "news" items, to allowing players to upload content to the server.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas