Idea

Mathieu Deletrain avatar image
Mathieu Deletrain suggested

UnrealEngine 4.25 support

Hi,

Can you add support for UnrealEngine 4.25 to the marketplace plug-in ?

unreal
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We're about a month away from having a tested update to our marketplace SDK for 4.25. At this point, we’re not sure if there are actually any new compatibility problems. The existing plugin might just work (and has in the past for other updates).

1 Like 1 ·
Mohammed Alsebea avatar image Mohammed Alsebea brendan commented ·

thx for replaying , and yes I just found out I can use the old plugin for the 4.25 update and I will test It in couplus of days , for anyone who want to acces it you van get it from

https://github.com/PlayFab/UnrealMarketplacePlugin

0 Likes 0 ·

3 Comments

·
Robbie Grigg avatar image
Robbie Grigg commented

Is there a planned release date for UE4.25 support?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mohammed Alsebea avatar image
Mohammed Alsebea commented

We are wating for the update?

10 |1200

NIcholas Laberge avatar image
NIcholas Laberge commented

Would be great if it supports 4.25 as we might migrate to version 4.25 some day (which might migrate to UE5)

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.