Idea

Henry avatar image
Henry suggested

Delete Studio

Be able to delete a studio.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

9 Comments

·
alex-1 avatar image
alex-1 commented

Yes please. I have an old one in my account and it hurts my eyes everytime I login.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Semen Makhorkin avatar image
Semen Makhorkin commented

Can I be sure that if studio have no titles no charges will be applied?
As I was able to delete all the titles, but not the studio itself.

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

If your studio is in one of our paid tiers, you have a subscription fee that is charged each month. To cancel that, you need to contact our sales team at sales@playfab.com. We can help to make sure everything has been taken care of so that your account is shut down.

0 Likes 0 ·
meding avatar image
meding commented

Hello PlayFab Team, we also need that function. I hope this function is included. A studio that we don't use is necessary in terms of management.

10 |1200

Danjel Ricci avatar image
Danjel Ricci commented

Agreed. Just created one by mistake and seems so odd to be unable to delete it.

10 |1200

Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang commented

Yes please

10 |1200

Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang commented

I think you can make a new account, transfer the studio to that account then remove your main account from the studio as a workaround!

10 |1200

depri0n avatar image
depri0n commented

+1 for this feature

10 |1200

Derek Fletcher avatar image
Derek Fletcher commented
  • for this. It would be helpful.

10 |1200

danielgme avatar image
danielgme commented

+1. Please implement this functionality.

I created a studio from your Unity Editor Extension and it doesn't get selected in the STUDIO field of the project SETTINGS. I read that I must create it from my account in the web page, in order to make it get selected and obtain the DEVELOPER SECRET KEY.

It is also useful to allow changing its name.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.