Idea

hello-1 avatar image
hello-1 suggested

Playmaker actions for PlayFab

Hello Playfab Team and members,

This page is the top 5 results in Google for "playmaker prefab actions".I tried importing the GitHub scripts but they are giving an error in Unity 2019.3 and being a 2016 thread I do not expect it to be supported, especially by an indie dev for so long.

The paid alternative on the asset store has not been updated since AUG 2019 with reviews of broken scripts plaguing the Store.

I would have tried the SDK Generator mentioned but I do not have the coding knowledge to do so.

So, I would like to humbly request the dev team to officially release at least an essentials pack of Playmaker scripts of PlayFab. There are still a lot of users who are developing games using PlayMaker.
That combined with Unity gives a substantial edge in game dev for faster prototyping and eventually publishing the titles.

Kind Regards,

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
hello-1 avatar image
hello-1 commented

I would like to report an update to this.

"The paid alternative" which had errors is now being worked on by the developer.
Please post your support or suggestions to the dev here

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.