Would it be possible for PlayFab to include a new add-on: https://dmarket.com/?
One of our customers plans to add the ability for players of Business Tour (7EAA) to trade in-game items via the https://dmarket.com/ service.
But for this they need Dmaket integration:
1) Can you do integration with dmarket so that we can sell in-game items on Dmaket platform?
2) Is it possible to configure the lockdown period for the exchange of items on the side of PlayFab? This is necessary so that we can deal with malicious users who will start buying items and making refund through Google Play and iTunes.
More details on what the feature should contain:
Use case for the second point:
- The player buys an in-app game item.
- The item ends up in PlayFab inventory.
- A player sells an item on the market (dmarket) to another player.
- A player makes a refund, for example, on GooglePlay.
- GooglePlay returns money to the player.
In order to eliminate this vulnerability it is necessary that:
- Items must have a lockdown period
- This is done for example in incentive
- We can set a deadline for each item until it can be exchanged or sold.
- This will not allow the sale of items on the trading platform until the time for the refund expires.