Idea

Dusan Lazarevic avatar image
Dusan Lazarevic suggested

Unity SDK Application.runInBackground

I see you set

Application.runInBackground = true;

Inside PlayFabHttp.cs

That thing messes anyone's code that relies on application going in/out of background. Of course, I can comment out that line, but then it affects PlayFab's background activity...

I think it's better if you adjust all your coroutines to use unscaled time, so everything works in background for PlayFab, but leaves to developers the chosen application behavior...

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
sinjimonkey avatar image
sinjimonkey commented

Ooh that's what it is. Yeah that thing is also depreciated by Apple and has been recently throwing warnings that the feature will soon be removed. I was baffled because I didn't set that anywhere I could see.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good Guy avatar image
Good Guy commented

*facepalm*

10 |1200

kamyker avatar image
kamyker commented

Can be marked as completed soon https://github.com/PlayFab/UnitySDK/pull/224

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.