Idea

Roman Rybalko avatar image
Roman Rybalko suggested

Get all statistic settings with one request.

Hello!

Will be good possibility to get all information about statistics from server. For example aggregation type for each existing statistic in playfab with single request.

At this moment, for example, for that we must create separate TitleData key (and support relevance in two places) for that functional.

Also, possibility of delete statistic in game manager will be very good (for example, with wrong name, or useless).

Thank you!

Leaderboards and Statisticsgame manager
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

To clarify, is the specific request that we add the aggregation type to the information returned when querying stats? You listed that as an example, but are there other things that you're thinking of?

0 Likes 0 ·
Roman Rybalko avatar image Roman Rybalko brendan commented ·

For example, we setting our statistic "AllTimeSessions" (Sum). On client side with offline mode for saving statistic i must know her aggregation type. This need for correct calculation what i would sent to playfab in next synchronization. For aggregation type "sum" i must send result of substraction currentValue - lastSyncValue.

Would be good if i receive with single response stat : aggregation

{
	"AllTimeHighScore" : "Maximum",
	"AllTimeSessions" : "Sum",
	etc.
}

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Comment

·
Roman Rybalko avatar image
Roman Rybalko commented

For example, we setting our statistic "AllTimeSessions" (Sum). On client side with offline mode for saving statistic i must know her aggregation type. This need for correct calculation what i would sent to playfab in next synchronization. For aggregation type "sum" i must send result of substraction currentValue - lastSyncValue.

Would be good if i receive with single response stat : aggregation

{
	"AllTimeHighScore" : "Maximum",
	"AllTimeSessions" : "Sum",
	etc.
}

Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.