Idea

Muhammad Roshaan Tariq avatar image
Muhammad Roshaan Tariq suggested

Intellisense and API document for Cloud Scripting

I was using Gamesparks before shifting to Playfab and they had this powerful feature in their cloud scripting which Playfab lacks. I would really like to have that feature here on Playfab too

apisdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

What we're working on getting to public preview now is an integration with Azure Functions, so that you can use all the features of Functions, but with a simple way to trigger them from a client/server call or a PlayStream action. Presumably, that would cover the need you have, but if there are specific requirements you don't think would be covered, could you detail those?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Muhammad Roshaan Tariq avatar image Muhammad Roshaan Tariq commented ·

@Brendan Also your forum support member told me that there is no document for your cloud code and it's pre-built functions which is another lack of support for developers. It would be great to have that too

1 Like 1 ·
Muhammad Roshaan Tariq avatar image Muhammad Roshaan Tariq commented ·

@Brendan I'm talking about the Intellisense feature in Cloud code like we normally have in our IDEs

Gamesparks already provides it for the last 2 years (since I started using it) but Playfab lacks this feature which I would like you guys to introduce here too

0 Likes 0 ·
sinjimonkey avatar image
sinjimonkey commented

In the meantime you can use typescript. I've been using it in Rider (since it also has some greater unity integration)

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.