Idea

Planet 316 avatar image
Planet 316 suggested

One Signal coming soon

I noticed one signal was a coming soon add-on. I also noticed it listed with the parse migration tool. Do we have an eta when this add-on will be available? If possible, I'd like to better judge if we can get this integrated before the planned release date of our game.

Thanks for any help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

We're actively managing our work based on the number of people who need the various integrations, so please make sure to click the "tell me when this is available" option for anything you need.

When it comes to One Signal specifically, we don't have a date on our schedule as yet, but we do want to add it as soon as we can. If there's a specific date you're working against, I would recommend emailing us at devrel@playfab.com, so that we can advise you on how likely the integration is to be available by then.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas