Wayne Harper avatar image
Wayne Harper suggested

Critical Security Flaws

Why is it not possible to do something this simple in cloud script:

On_ALL_Login_Methods:

if (verified) login

else NOPE

)

Also, for those who might want to reply or think about this. Please don't give answers that are also security flaws themselves like doing ExecuteCloudScript in the client lol. Any basic hacker can de-compile and rip out every single one of those calls.

If you don't have basic email verification required on literally every login then anyone could easily make bots to flood the server with accounts.

If this is already possible please update your documentation because currently you just show how to setup the email verification but you have no way to enforce it properly across all login methods.

Another basic security issue that I really want to mention right now is I should be able to completely disable certain types of login methods. You can decompile a game, get the ID information, then create any type of exe you want and do any of these login calls any way you wish because there is just no limitation on the account creation process.

I have stopped all development even though I have just started because there is simply no reason to even continue with so many security flaws. There is more but let's at least start with this.

Also, Hello! Did I mention I'm new? :)

CloudScript
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wayne Harper avatar image Wayne Harper commented ·

testtesttest

0 Likes 0 ·
Wayne Harper avatar image Wayne Harper commented ·

Hmm, I see no edit/delete button?!

0 Likes 0 ·

No Comments

·

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.