Idea

Sam Evans avatar image
Sam Evans suggested

Epic Games Store (EGS) authentication

It would be great if we could authenticate users with Epic the same as we can with Steam etc.

It would be even better if you could see the associated EGS account in the developer backend (like with linked Steam etc accounts).

Account ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

6 Comments

·
Laurie Brown avatar image
Laurie Brown commented

Would just like to add my voice to this request and say that we would also benefit from this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

henrikprivat avatar image
henrikprivat commented

I too support this.

10 |1200

rima avatar image
rima commented

We are in need of this feature too. thanks.

10 |1200

Jamie Seward avatar image
Jamie Seward commented

I would also like to request this feature.

10 |1200

Info@ avatar image
Info@ commented

We would like to see this feature happen as well.

10 |1200

Hugo Willaume avatar image
Hugo Willaume commented

I'd like to add that an entitlement consumption support (similar to what's done for console platforms, as EGS uses the same framework for this) would be great to have too !

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.