Idea

Cliff Cawley avatar image
Cliff Cawley suggested

Increase Limited Edition max count

Is is possible to lift the max item count for limited edition items?

I understand trying to represent scarcity by limiting it to 100 and this feature as a scarcity mechanic is good.

However I'd need a max of 10,000 as it's really up to the game designer to determine the limit of items.

It's a great way to limit items, including those given by chests, but limiting it to 100 makes it mostly useless for me.

Can we raise this limit and soon? I recently upgraded my plan expecting these limits to be lifted but this one seems stuck at 100.

This seems like a simple change on your side, but please let me know if it's not and if you won't be doing it any time soon as I'll need to cancel my account and move to something else immediately.

@SethDu

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
Dean May avatar image
Dean May commented

I contacted customer support on this recently and was told that this is doable upon request. Try contacting support and see if they can tell you the same and take care of this for you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.