Idea

Julius Hipolito avatar image
Julius Hipolito suggested

Add Admin API to retrieve all store IDs for a specific catalog or default catalog if not specified.

At the moment, there are no API calls to retrieve Store IDs for a catalog.

I would like to be able to ask for all available Store IDs present for a catalog and use those IDs to retrieve store information using existing GetStoreItems API.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

4 Comments

·
Chris Parkinson avatar image
Chris Parkinson commented

We are building an admin tool for our game and honestly could really really use this call. We want to be able to get a list of store ID's so we can edit and schedule our content correctly. I noticed this has kind of been sitting idle since April. Is there an update for this please?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ian Oliver avatar image
Ian Oliver commented

This has been a sore point for us as well. Being able to list the stores through the admin api would allow us to support push button deployment of stores from a DEV to PROD environment.

10 |1200

legaultjulien avatar image
legaultjulien commented

This feature would be very helpful in building admin tools.

10 |1200

j23t avatar image
j23t commented

My admin tool is missing this feature...

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.