Idea

XiaoMingMing avatar image
XiaoMingMing suggested

How I can delete all user?

How are you?
Some times I want to initialize the my game space.
And want to delete all user information.
Is there any way to implement it?
Thank you for your trying and advice.
Regards.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

You would need to use DeleteUsers to remove the players from the game, though that call does require the PlayFab IDs of the users in the game. An easy way to get the PlayFab IDs for all users created in the game would be to use the Admin/GetDataReport API method to retrieve the TitleNewUserReport and/or TitleActiveUsersReport documents for your title.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

XiaoMingMing avatar image
XiaoMingMing commented

Thank you for your trying.
Is ther any way to read all player information at once?
GetDataReport Api only provides the data in certain date.
I want to get all play list.
Thank you for your trying again.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

As stated in the other thread, you would need to get each day's data. Running this on a daily basis (as a regular job to grab the latest one) would allow you to always have the full set of data locally, while knowing that the authoritative version is kept safe in our service.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas