Idea

glen avatar image
glen suggested

Remove/change login email

I'd like the ability to remove or change a players login email address, not the contact email address. We've had players request this function but it doesn't seem possible in the current API set.

Account Management
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

In the Admin section would be perfect

1 Like 1 ·

4 Comments

·
Przemek avatar image
Przemek commented

@glen @Brendan Any news about this? It seems that we have to provide "delete account" option on Switch consoles. I would like to underline that, I don't mean the title's account - I mean the publisher account (at least when user is deleting his/her last title account). There has to be some possibility to make user be able to delete his/her email from Playfab!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

You can delete the player account for a title at any time, either via DeletePlayer (Server or Admin API).

If you need to completely delete the player at the publisher level (so, removing it from all your titles), you should use the GDPR compliance API DeleteMasterPlayerAccount.

0 Likes 0 ·
daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image
daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented

The best option for me would be having it in Admin (or Server) section.

Hope to see it live soon.

10 |1200

FENG LI avatar image
FENG LI commented

Hope to have API to do this.

10 |1200

scottadams avatar image
scottadams commented

We can use this as well

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.