Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

Auto fold catalogs on refresh

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Josh
started a topic on Tue, 07 April 2015 at 9:47 AM

Hi,

I'm starting to build what will be a rather extensive collections of catalogs and items on the playfab dashboard. As it stands, all catalogs are unfolded when you load the Catalog page (or reload it). That makes getting to the item or catalog you need rather cumbersome if you have a lot of items and such. I feel it would be easier if either all catalogs were folded on refresh or the previous folding you used was remembered and reinstated.

I know this is a small thing, but there's my two cents,

Josh

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Hopefully our update to the Game Manager, with a complete overhaul of the Economy tab has resolved this for you, but do let us know if you see any way it can be improved!

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas