Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

Friend gates (get N friends to do something to unlock progress)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Brendan Vanous
started a topic on Tue, 26 August 2014 at 12:40 PM

I need to have friend "gates" in my title. The notion is that there are specific actions or progress points which can only be enabled by having a certain number of friends take an action (send the user some item, etc.).

2 Comments
smartcarrion said on Sun, 07 December 2014 at 7:06 PM

Couldn't you just write a short script to count the number of friends and do your special action? Why would you want that built in?

Brendan Vanous said on Mon, 08 December 2014 at 7:51 PM

Feature Requests you see created by members of the PlayFab team (like me) come from specific requests we've heard from developers over time. We post them here so that the overall developer community can vote them up if they would also like to see them implemented, so that we get that feedback (and so work into our schedule things that are needed by many developers).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas