Idea

contact-18 avatar image
contact-18 suggested

improvement Economy V2 catalog

Here are some improvement suggestions for handling the Economy V2 catalog. My project currently has only 180 items, but it's quite challenging to maintain and manage.

1. CSV Import and Export would be very helpful and should be relatively easy to implement.

2. The "Load more" button – I'm not sure who came up with the idea to implement it this way, but the user experience is quite cumbersome.

• The minimum display should be 50 items, not 10.

• The minimum display should be adjustable to 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 -> Show All.

1. The search function doesn't work effectively and provides somewhat random results. (See image)

2. Friendly ID should have its own additional column.

3. When creating and publishing a new object, there should be an error message if an object with the same Friendly ID or Title ID already exists.

I apologize if this sounds negative, but working with the website is genuinely challenging, especially when compared to Economy V1. However, Playfab, in general, is fantastic!! :-)

6403-unbenannt.png

Player Inventory
unbenannt.png (178.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

·

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.