Every online game has trolls. If they use PlayFab, there's a good chance the game may be multiplayer.
Currently, when reporting a player, it emails our support ticket desk with info. This isn't ideal since it's better to have an all-in-one place since all the data is in PlayFab.
I suggest a ReportPlayer endpoint, including:
- string playfabidToReport
- (Optional) string logs
- (Optional) PlayerMatchStats matchStats (Other suggestion -- would be useful to provide info about the match)
- (Optional) isReliable (allow us to use our own logic to see if it's a troll report or not. Perhaps could check their report counter, and if > x, isReliable = false).
What it does:
- Show a new section called "Reports" (could share in the banning section? Reports/Bans) in the dashboard
- Show an aggregated sum of report counts.
- Individual report objects, showing WHO reported them (perhaps username + display name rather than playfab ID. Can click on their link to view their profile), the attached optional logs, the attached optional match stats