Idea

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell suggested

cloudscript tasks on player segments should tally OKs and Fails

I've got a cloudscript task running on player segments, and sometimes it fails for some users. For instance, I've tested it by throwing exceptions.. but In my particular case I would want to make sure errors like exceeding API calls get tracked.

However, right now, there's no way to know that any of the players failed. The task ran to completion (with every player failing) and it looks like everything went perfectly.

I'd like to know when some players are failing. I suggest the results of the task are: TotalPlayersInSegment, TotalPlayersProcessed, and... *TotalPlayersProcessedSuccessfully*. And the result badge text/color for the task should look different if theyre not all processed successfully but the task is done running.

It'd also be nice if there was a complete output dump parked somewhere, but I can understand this might be gigantic....

CloudScripttasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

·

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.