Idea

dylan-1 avatar image
dylan-1 suggested

Cease using so many "important" CSS flags to support dark theme extensions

"Dark Reader" Chrome extension, for example, works on every site I've ever been to in the past 2 years... except PF's developer.playfab.com

I believe this is due to too many "important!" CSS flags that override extensions.

If you folks don't have immediate plans to release a dark theme within the next month, it would only take a good 5 minutes to remove some of the important css flags to allow us to save our retinas :)

(PS -- if "Topics" are required to post here, you folks should probably also show a dropdown since common terms like 'portal', 'ux', 'qol' and 'ui' are missing. I have no clue what to put here, so just putting documentation)

documentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
dylan-1 avatar image
dylan-1 commented

...in fact, community.playfab.com is also blocked from dark extension due to what's likely important flags overriding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.