Idea

Peter Wiseman avatar image
Peter Wiseman suggested

Please consider adding multiplayer SDK support for the Mac Unity editor

When I add the multiplayer SDK to Unity on a Mac, the Unity editor says "DllNotFoundExeption: PlayFabMultiplayerWin.dll". It's a lot easier to test multiplayer features in the Unity editor as making a device build takes forever. I have two laptops, one Windows and the other Mac but I can't use my MacBook Pro to test multiplayer because of this. I don't know how much work it would be to add multiplayer functionality to the Unity SDK on macOS but please consider it. Thanks!

unity3dmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
Ross Klettke avatar image
Ross Klettke commented

Hey, I'm assuming this feature request is referring to the PlayFab Multiplayer Game Server SDK (as opposed to the PlayFab Party one). I started a separate feature request for PlayFab Party. Apologies if I got that wrong!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Peter Wiseman avatar image Peter Wiseman commented ·

Yeah, I'm referring to the multiplayer SDK not the party one. Sounds like the same problem.

1 Like 1 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.