Idea

kova avatar image
kova suggested

Add Oculus as payment provider / platform

In order to purchase with real money from oculus we need it to be supported as payement provider and listed in add-on marketplace.
Additionally, login with oculus would also be good and full range support for oculus platform as much as for steam.

Partner Add-ons
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

6 Comments

·
Pierre MERCY avatar image
Pierre MERCY commented

Oculus Auth+Payment would indeed be a big plus that would be remarkable about PlayFab regarding other platforms.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ben Snowden avatar image
Ben Snowden commented

This would be huge for playfab , Oculus Auth+Payment would be great

10 |1200

Danjel Ricci avatar image
Danjel Ricci commented

This will help a lot especially for Quest, they are selling tons of these.

10 |1200

Sean Murphy avatar image
Sean Murphy commented

I agree completely with this, it's going to be absolutely necessary for the free to play aps

10 |1200

asiegel avatar image
asiegel commented

I agree - we need this!

10 |1200

george@thenuum.com avatar image
george@thenuum.com commented

Now with Quest 3 coming out and AR/VR being a big thing, I think we can't overlook the fact that it would be beneficial. Specially to playfab. It would make playfab a go to for oculus games.

I just finished doing steam IAP and is 100 times better than oculus IAP thanks to playfab. Please work with meta to get an add-on. You did for facebook.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.