Idea

agniesportsyt avatar image
agniesportsyt suggested

Friend Request with Accept/Decline option

I choose PlayFab because it had a lot of good things and one of them was Friend System. But then when i strted working with the PlayFab I got to know that it does not support Friend Request with accept/decline system. I was really dissapointed...... sorry I am really dissapointed. So I searched a lot on how to tackle this problem, but all I saw was Brendan had posted the way how to do it and that was in 2015. But they still haven't taken it as serious and they haven't tried to implement it and produce it as a feature of PlayFab. I struggled a lot and I have finally found a way but I am still working on it fixing some errors. What I have done is used SharedGroupData to send FriendRequest message through CloudScript. So please bring it for us. Its been soo long that all are requesting for this feature but PlayFab has ignored it all the time. Vote this feature up and lets hope PlayFab fulfills our request as soon as possible. Kindly take this request serious and please dont dissapoint us again and again. Thank you.

apisCloudScriptShared Group DataFriends
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
JJ avatar image
JJ commented

Hi angies. I am also looking for the solution, do you mine providing some advice on how I can use SharedGroupData? I already can add friend from the currently logged in user to another user through username/email.

How can I make it such that the other user also add friend to my currently logged in user?
i.e. if I'm logged in as Bob, I can add Tim as my friend

how do I make sure Tim is adding Bob as friend so I maintain a mutual friend list?

Please help!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shaon Sarwar avatar image
Shaon Sarwar commented

It was really dissapointed

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.