Idea

camilog avatar image
camilog suggested

Add player tags in the game manager dashboard

It would great to have access to the player's tags in the game manager dashboard. Thank you!

Player DataAccount Managementgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Can you please clarify where it is you'd like to see them? The player tags are in the Game Manager, when you're looking at the player. It's in the Title Player Details box.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ATO avatar image
ATO commented

I think the question is adding player tags via the dashboard.

There is a option by adding player tags via cloud script but it would be nice to add tags via dashboard.

Thanks.

10 |1200

scottadams avatar image
scottadams commented

Yes this would be very useful.

I am experimenting with segments and actions. I don't want to accidently trigger them early.

Being able to set a tag on some test accounts and testing for that tag in the segment conditions would make this much easier to do.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.