Idea

Christian avatar image
Christian suggested

Prevent concurrent logins

Hi there,

We know it's being discussed here but we haven't been able to find the feature request for this to be implemented so we'd like to have some solution for preventing concurrent logins implemented out of the box.

Thank you!

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

5 Comments

·
A A avatar image
A A commented

I definitely agree. That's a feature that I'd really like to see and use because I really need it. I'd be very happy if that could be implemented.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ilse Mul avatar image
Ilse Mul commented

I most definitely agree!

10 |1200

Romain Maurel avatar image
Romain Maurel commented

Very important feature also, it is compulsory to prevent player from having multiple sessions active at the same time across servers.

10 |1200

mr22120237 avatar image
mr22120237 commented

Please do it !

I have been confused by this feature on my mobile game...

If app is not totally closed, the way that run cloud script

to check session won't work...

Please make this feature as optional !

10 |1200

Gunther avatar image
Gunther commented

I would absolutely love this feature. I feel like the "heartbeat" solution described could at-least have an "official" implementation via the PlayFabClient API instead of requiring Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.