Idea

Justin Heasman avatar image
Justin Heasman suggested

Bitbucket Integration for Cloud Scripting

It would be a great addition to be able to use Bitbucket with cloud scripting for version control.

Justin

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

8 Comments

·
Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar commented

I agree, Bitbucket, unlike guthub, can have free private <git> repositories. 

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Justin Heasman avatar image
Justin Heasman commented

Any news on this?

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Just so you know, we use the community's votes as a way to help us prioritize, so that we make sure we're targeting things that will help the most people. Whenever we prioritize anything from one of these Idea posts, we make sure to update with an announcement about it, and mark the post as complete. We don't provide estimates on when things might be able to be scheduled, as that would run the very real risk of someone taking a dependency on us for something we can't deliver in the initially estimated time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joshua Strunk avatar image
Joshua Strunk commented

+1 Bitbucket integration would be nice for those who need it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Joshua Strunk avatar image Joshua Strunk commented ·

Reply because I can't edit.

While I agree this should exist(Like 5 months ago) I encourage everyone with workflow enhancing requests to not wait for PlayFab and build out your own tools/integrations.

0 Likes 0 ·
tharinga avatar image
tharinga commented

+1 it's very inconvenient to use a Github repo for your cloud code if your whole project and team are on Bitbucket

10 |1200

Dmitrii Osipov avatar image
Dmitrii Osipov commented

any news on this one? maybe custom git repo support, not only bitbucket/github?

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Until we have something in development, with a confirmed release date, we do not speculate on upcoming releases. The problem with that is that if we say we think something will be available on a given date, someone's going to take a dependency on it - at which point if it slips, that means we endanger their title.

We will continue to post concerning upcoming and released features in our blog - I'd highly recommend keeping an eye on that as the source of the latest info for our platform: https://blog.playfab.com/blog

0 Likes 0 ·
Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler commented

Me too! It would be great!

10 |1200

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler commented

Is there any work being done on this? I would still really like it!!!!

10 |1200

nwhitmont avatar image
nwhitmont commented

This request has been open for almost 6 years.

Any updates from PlayFab team?

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas