Idea

Chris Owen avatar image
Chris Owen suggested

Cross-title virtual currency: any update?

Is there any more information on the development of cross-title virtual currencies? This post from October 2018 (https://community.playfab.com/questions/23990/functionality-for-cross-title-virtual-currency.html) suggested that the feature was "coming soon" but I haven't found anything more recent.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

4 Comments

·
sinjimonkey avatar image
sinjimonkey commented

Nice timing - I've been wanting this for awhile and I specificity peeked in here today to see if anyone else had asked for it.

I basically would like to implement something like Perfect World's Zen that could be used in any title in the same publisher.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ben-3 avatar image
ben-3 commented

Agreed, this woukd be awesome.

10 |1200

danielwallstrom avatar image
danielwallstrom commented

Bump on this!

10 |1200

Siddhesh Narvekar avatar image
Siddhesh Narvekar commented

bumping this since we are also looking for this feature

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.